BofA Securities Downgrades VEON Ltd (VEON) to Underperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
BofA Securities analyst Cesar Tiron downgraded VEON Ltd (NASDAQ: VEON) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of VEON Ltd closed at $1.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO of VEON Ltd.
- Dawson James Downgrades BioCardiAa (BCDA) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Market Perform