BofA Securities Downgrades TreeHouse Foods (THS) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
BofA Securities analyst Bryan Spillane downgraded TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of TreeHouse Foods closed at $49.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treehouse Foods (THS) Announces COO Transition
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)