BofA Securities Downgrades Teekay Tankers (TNK) to Underperform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter downgraded Teekay Tankers (NYSE: TNK) from Buy to Underperform.
Shares of Teekay Tankers closed at $14.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kingsoft Corp Ltd. (3888:HK) (KSFTF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!