BofA Securities Downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Neutral
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
BofA Securities analyst Chase Mulvehill downgraded Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $13.50.
Shares of Patterson-UTI Energy closed at $12.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral as Easy Money Made
- Barclays cuts Beyond Meat (BYND) and Tyson Food (TSN) as 'the worst is yet to come'
- Jefferies Downgrades Twilio (TWLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!