BofA Securities Downgrades Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein downgraded Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $33.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Fiverr International Ltd. (FVRR) to Sector Perform
- Janney Downgrades Wintrust Financial (WTFC) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!