BofA Securities Downgrades NOV Inc. (NOV) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
BofA Securities analyst Chase Mulvehill downgraded NOV Inc. (NYSE: NOV) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of NOV Inc. closed at $21.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- Daiwa Upgrades PayPal to Outperform, Downgrades Mastercard and Visa to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!