BofA Securities Downgrades M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) to Underperform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
BofA Securities analyst John LoVallo II downgraded M.D.C. Holdings (NYSE: MDC) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of M.D.C. Holdings closed at $60.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Credicorp (BAP) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral