BofA Securities Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Neutral
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
BofA Securities analyst Shaun Kelley downgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $57.00.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $55.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades C&A Modas Ltda (CEAB3:BZ) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!