BofA Securities Downgrades Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) to Underperform
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter downgraded Hoegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE: HMLP) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Hoegh LNG Partners LP closed at $16.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVF) to Underperform (4)
- Citi Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral