BofA Securities Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Underperform
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith downgraded First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of First Solar closed at $102.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Equalweight on Increasing Industrial Competition
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- First Solar (FSLR) Series 6 CuRe has Industry’s Lowest Warranted Degradation Rate