BofA Securities Downgrades Cree (CREE) to Underperform
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Vivek Arya downgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Neutral to Underperform with a $93 price target.
Shares of Cree closed at $88.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades XPeng (XPEV) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Watches of Switzerland (WOSG:LN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!