BofA Securities Downgrades Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (AY) to Neutral
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith downgraded Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure closed at $32.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Equal Weight
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Watches of Switzerland (WOSG:LN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!