BofA Securities Downgrades Adient (ADNT) to Underperform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy downgraded Adient (NYSE: ADNT) from Buy to Underperform.
Shares of Adient closed at $29.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Red Electrica Corp SA (REE:SM) (RDEIY) to Sell
- Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!