BofA Securities Downgrades Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BofA Securities analyst Tazeen Ahmad downgraded Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $25.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 5, 2021
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Underperform
- HSBC Downgrades Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) to Hold