Bernstein Downgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Bernstein analyst Richard Clarke downgraded Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $161.00.
Shares of Hilton Worldwide closed at $152.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades Artis REIT (AX-U:CN) (ARESF) to Market Perform
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades BOC Aviation Ltd (2588:HK) (BCVVF) to Hold (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!