Bernstein Downgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Market Perform
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- New data shows Apple Pay growing extremely fast, mostly hurting PayPal - analyst
Bernstein analyst Mark Moerdler downgraded Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Citrix Systems closed at $101.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) to Neutral
- CICC Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!