Benchmark Downgrades Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey downgraded Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $12.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Open Lending (LPRO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!