Barclays Downgrades Wallenstam AB (WALLB:SS) to Underweight
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded Wallenstam AB (WALLB:SS) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of SEK120.00 (from SEK127.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AptarGroup (ATR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AdaptHealth (AHCO) to Neutral, After CEO Place On Unpaid Leave
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale