Barclays Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Equalweight
- Wall Street seesaws, trading choppy near end of quarter
- S&P 500 Set to Post Worst 1st-Half Return Since 1970
- Tesla (TSLA) Increases Production at Giga-Texas - Report
- CEOs are Losing Confidence Due to High Inflation, Bill Ackman Says
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal downgraded Upstart Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UPST) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Upstart Holdings Inc closed at $33.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Underweight
- Multiple Upstart Holdings (UPST) ABS Deals at Risk to Trip Triggers - Wedbush
- UBS Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!