Barclays Downgrades RELX NV. (RENX) to Equalweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded RELX NV. (NYSE: RENX) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Shares of RELX NV. closed at $20.55 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Underweight
- Luminar Technologies (LAZR) Downgraded at Northland On Adoption Delay
- Alcoa (AA) Downgraded as Macro Factors Have 'Crushed' Aluminum Bull Case - Wolfe Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!