Barclays Downgrades Oracle (ORCL) to Equalweight
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow downgraded Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $80.00.
Shares of Oracle closed at $80.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $87 at Morgan Stanley After NDR
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!