Barclays Downgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Underweight
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Barclays analyst Paul Cheng downgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $70.00 (from $77.00).
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $66.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Truist Securities Downgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Hold
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $35 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!