Barclays Downgrades Mimecast Limited (MIME) to Equalweight
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia downgraded Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $80.00.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $79.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) to Market Perform
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stock Falls After B. Riley Cut to Sell, Valuation 'Unrealistic'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!