Barclays Downgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Underweight
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded MSC Industrial (NYSE: MSM) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $64.00.
Shares of MSC Industrial closed at $74.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- CIBC Downgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!