Barclays Downgrades Lennox International (LII) to Equalweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell downgraded Lennox International (NYSE: LII) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $300.00.
Shares of Lennox International closed at $289.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
- HSBC Downgrades CareTech Holdings PLC (CTH:LN) to Hold
- HSBC Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!