Barclays Downgrades Lear (LEA) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Barclays analyst Brian Johnson downgraded Lear (NYSE: LEA) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $184.00.
Shares of Lear closed at $179.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Offers FY Guidance
- Macquarie Downgrades Coronado Global Resources Inc. (CRN:AU) to Neutral
- Stephens Downgrades First Interstate Bancsystems (FIBK) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!