Barclays Downgrades Lear (LEA) to Equalweight
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Barclays analyst Brian Johnson downgraded Lear (NYSE: LEA) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $184.00.
Shares of Lear closed at $179.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sumitomo Rubber Industries (5110:JP) to Underweight
- OTR Global Downgrades Constellation Brands (STZ) to Mixed
- B.Riley Downgrades CAI International (CAI) to Neutral, Following Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!