Barclays Downgrades Hertz Global (HTZ) to Underweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Brian Johnson downgraded Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $2.00.
Shares of Hertz Global closed at $3.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Daikin Industries Ltd. (6367:JP) (DKILY) to Neutral
- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP35 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!