Baird Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst David George downgraded U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of U.S. Bancorp closed at $51.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $61 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Neutral
- Odeon Capital Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!