Baird Downgrades Truist Financial (TFC) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George downgraded Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of Truist Financial closed at $50.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Odeon Capital Downgrades Truist Financial (TFC) to Hold
- Macquarie Downgrades PTT Exploration & Production PCL. (PTTEP:TB) (PEXNY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!