Baird Downgrades SPX Flow (FLOW) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Oil prices up 2% on supply outages
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Michael Halloran downgraded SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $86.50 (from $98.00).
Shares of SPX Flow closed at $85.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Sitio Royalties (STR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!