Baird Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George downgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $63.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) PT Raised to $75 at JPMorgan
- Comerica Reports Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades GDS Holdings (GDS) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!