Baird Downgrades Albany International (AIN) to Neutral
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Baird analyst Peter Arment downgraded Albany International (NYSE: AIN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $79.00.
Shares of Albany International closed at $76.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Albany International (AIN) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Offers FY Guidance
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underperform, Problems Won't Be Quick to Fix
- Jefferies Downgrades Upstart (UPST) to Hold, Analyst Sees Little Room for Upside as Stock Up Over 700% YTD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!