BTIG Downgrades Luminex (LMNX) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
BTIG analyst Sung Ji Nam downgraded Luminex (NASDAQ: LMNX) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Luminex closed at $37.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Extra Space Storage (EXR) to Market Perform
- PhillipCapital Downgrades Lupin (LPC:IN) to Neutral (3)
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!