BTIG Downgrades Intersect ENT (XENT) to Neutral, Following Acquisition
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG analyst Ryan Zimmerman downgraded Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $27.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades CareTech Holdings PLC (CTH:LN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!