BTIG Downgrades Installed Building Products (IBP) to Neutral
- Euro and sterling gain in calmer end to wild week
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Oil set for weekly gain as OPEC+ considers output cut
- After-Hours Movers 09/29: Nike, Micron Fall Post Earnings
BTIG analyst Ryan Gilbert downgraded Installed Building Products (NYSE: IBP) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Installed Building Products closed at $104.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades Century Aluminum (CENX) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Matsukiyo Cocokara (3088:JP) (MSMKF) to Neutral
- Stifel Downgrades O2 Micro International (OIIM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!