BB&T Capital Downgrades Diamond Foods (DMND) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
BB&T Capital downgraded Diamond Foods (NASDAQ: DMND) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target (prior $36.00).
Shares of Diamond Foods closed at $32.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!