B.Riley/FBR Downgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) to Neutral
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
B.Riley/FBR analyst Zack Silver downgraded Shenandoah Telecommunications (NASDAQ: SHEN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Shenandoah Telecommunications closed at $48.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shentel Expands its Beam Internet Service to Kents Store and Stanardsville, Virginia
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades LPL Investment (LPLA) to Buy
- Barclays Downgrades Bank Hapoalim BM (POLI:IT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!