B.Riley/FBR Downgrades National General Holdings (NGHC) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
B.Riley/FBR analyst Randy Binner downgraded National General Holdings (NASDAQ: NGHC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $34.50.
Shares of National General Holdings closed at $33.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Seazen Group Ltd (1030:HK) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades Novatek PJSC (NVTK:LI) (NOVKY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!