B.Riley/FBR Downgrades Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) to Neutral
- Wall St ends lower after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley/FBR analyst David Buck downgraded Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CORT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Corcept Therapeutics closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Equalweight, 'Thesis Largely Played Out'
- Citi Downgrades Life Storage Inc. (LSI) to Neutral Following Takeover Bid
- William Blair Downgrades Oak Street Health (OSH) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDavid Buck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!