B.Riley Downgrades Service Properties Trust (SVC) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
B.Riley analyst Bryan Maher downgraded Service Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SVC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Service Properties Trust closed at $12.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Nippon Building Fund Incorporation (8951:JP) (NBFJF) to Neutral
- KeyBanc Downgrades Welbilt, Inc. (WBT) to Sector Weight
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Neutral