Argus Downgrades Nokia (NOk) to Hold
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Argus downgraded Nokia (NYSE: NOk) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Nokia closed at $4.91 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Double Downgrades Evergy (EVRG) to Underperform
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Cincor Pharma Inc (CINC) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!