Argus Downgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Argus analyst John Eade downgraded AstraZeneca (NASDAQ: AZN) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $50.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades DCP Midstream LP (DCP) to Outperform
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Affle India Ltd (AFFLE:IN) to Neutral
- Italy halts AstraZeneca vaccine for under-60s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!