Argus Downgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Hold
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein downgraded American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of American Campus Communities closed at $64.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Q2 Holdings (QTWO) to Neutral, 'Balanced Risk/ Reward'
- CFRA Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Sell
- Jefferies Downgrades Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!