Argus Downgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein downgraded American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of American Campus Communities closed at $64.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Sell
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Ecolab Inc. (ECL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!