nVent Electric (NVT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
nVent Electric (NYSE: NVT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.70 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on nVent Electric (NVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!