Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.126 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.126 per share, or $0.504 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 3, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- State Auto Financial (STFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- China to relax birth policy but wary of social risks, sources say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!