Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.083 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.083 per share, or $0.332 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Redemption of 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- Ferguson PLC Announces Director/PDMR Shareholding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!