Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.083 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
- Dollar edges higher as virus restrictions unnerve investors
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.083 per share, or $0.332 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!