Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.072 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.072 per share, or $0.288 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) PT Raised to $184 at Citi
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!