Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.072 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.072 per share, or $0.288 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- i3 Energy PLC Announces Contract Restructure & Dividend Creditor Consent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!