Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 7, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 31, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!